Posts for tag: family dentist
Here are some things to consider when it comes to finding the perfect family dentist.
We know that nothing is more important than making sure that your family gets the quality medical care they need, and the same applies to family dentistry. Our Midtown Wichita, KS, dentist Dr. John Lewis wants everyone that walks through the doors to maintain optimal oral health. Of course, one of the best ways to do that is by having a family dentist that you trust to provide your whole family with care.
So, how do you find a family dentist that suits your needs? Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Do they accept my dental insurance?
- What family dentistry services do they offer in Midtown Wichita, KS?
- What are their office hours, and will that work with my family’s schedule?
- Is the office environment comfortable and welcoming?
- Is the dental team friendly and welcoming, especially to young children?
- What are your family dentist’s qualifications, education, and background?
- What kinds of reviews have they received from patients?
It’s important to research before deciding on the right family dentist for you. Wondering if Dr. Lewis and the dental staff at Wichita Dental Group are a fit for your family? Here’s what you should know,
- Lewis has been a family and cosmetic dentist for more than 30 years. He offers a full range of general, preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments for patients of all ages.
- We love our patients and it shows! Check out our patient reviews and testimonials to read about all the wonderful things our patients are saying about our practice.
- We know that nothing puts our patients at ease more than smiling faces and easy service. Everyone in our office from our front desk staff to our hygienists is personable, friendly, and ready to welcome you to our practice. We promise that the last thing you will feel like here is “just another number."
- Our office hours are 8 am-5 pm Monday through Wednesday and 8 am-4 pm Thursday and Friday. We also offer same-day visits for those dealing with true dental emergencies.
- We accept most traditional insurance plans including Delta Dental and BlueCross Blue Shield but feel free to give our office a call to find out if we accept your insurance. We also have a financial coordinator who can talk you through our payment options.
If you want your children to maintain great oral health this starts with making sure that they turn to our Midtown Wichita, KS, family dentistry team for regular checkups. If you are on the hunt for a new family dentist, call Wichita Dental Group at (316) 265-0849 to schedule a consultation with us to see if we are a good fit!
Do you have one dentist that you and each of your family members can call whenever you have a dental concern? Having one dentist that can take care of all your general and cosmetic needs has its advantages. You’ll find a caring and devoted dentist at Wichita Dental Group, located in Downtown Wichita, KS. Dr. John Lewis and his team are dedicated to providing patients of all ages with comprehensive and integrated dental care.
Why a Family Dentist?
A family dentist is trained to provide a wide range of treatments for patients of varying ages. It’s a major convenience for families who have a mix of young children, teens, and adults. A family dentist understands that a patient who is seven has a different set of needs compared to someone who is 70.
One Family Dentist for Everyone
Selecting a family dentist is an important decision because this person will likely be caring for and seeing your children for many years. When young people are comfortable with their dentist, they are more likely to be at ease at future appointments and keep up with regular checkups. Schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Lewis at his midtown family dentistry and bring along family members with you too! He will listen in detail about your past dental issues as well as your future smile goals. Dr. Lewis and his team will take the time to help, educate, and guide you in the right direction for your oral health!
What Your Family Dentist Can Do
Family dentists are able to treat dental problems that are common in babies, senior citizens and all ages in between. Explore some of the preventive, cosmetic, and restorative options available at Wichita Dental Group:
- Free Oral Cancer screenings
- Dental cleanings, X-Rays, and Exams
- Cosmetic dentistry: Ex) Crowns, Veneers
- Dental sealants and fluoride treatments for young people
- Dentures (full and partial) for seniors
*Please check out the “Services” page for Wichita Dental Group’s full options list!
Bring Your Family in for a Consultation
One of the best ways to encourage your whole family to put dental health first is to have one common family dentist everyone can visit. Call 316-265-0849 today to schedule an appointment with Dr. John Lewis at his Wichita, KS family dentistry office!