Just because you have lost any or all your natural-born teeth doesn’t mean your smiling days are over. Dr. John Lewis of Wichita Dental Group is where you can get dental implants.
Where Can You Get Dental Implants?
Most dentists you talk to are going to recommend dental implants to patients with missing teeth. Implants are a popular option for patients that require replacement teeth. You can find dental implants in Wichita, KS at the Wichita Dental Group.
Dr. Lewis and his staff understand how missing teeth can lower one’s self-esteem, making it difficult to smile. Therefore, if you are interested in getting dental implants and correcting your smile contact our dental group. Here at Wichita Dental Group, we can get your smile back to its original state prior to tooth loss.
Why Choose Dental Implants in Wichita, KS?
The primary reason for choosing dental implants is missing teeth. When you decide to use dental implants for tooth replacement, you are taking action to restore your perfect smile. Besides your smile, here are some other important reasons to choose dental implants for teeth replacement:
- Eating, drinking, and talking is no longer a chore as it is with traditional dentures
- The “roots” are made of titanium. A strong, durable material that fuses the implant to the jawbone. This ensures a long-lasting solution for teeth that are missing that never needs replacing.
- If you have partial implants, they will not harm the remaining real teeth you have in your mouth. Implants are safe and actually make natural teeth stronger.
- Averts the loss of bone. Because they fuse to the jaw bone, the jaw bone is not allowed to resorb, which affects the tissue of the face.
- So simple to take care of. When you have dental implants, you can continue your regular routine for oral hygiene.
Call Dr. Lewis today at 316-265-0849, schedule a consultation appointment and see if you are a candidate for dental implants. Wichita Dental Group in Wichita, KS will give you something to smile about!