Here are some things to consider when it comes to finding the perfect family dentist.
We know that nothing is more important than making sure that your family gets the quality medical care they need, and the same applies to family dentistry. Our Midtown Wichita, KS, dentist Dr. John Lewis wants everyone that walks through the doors to maintain optimal oral health. Of course, one of the best ways to do that is by having a family dentist that you trust to provide your whole family with care.
So, how do you find a family dentist that suits your needs? Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Do they accept my dental insurance?
- What family dentistry services do they offer in Midtown Wichita, KS?
- What are their office hours, and will that work with my family’s schedule?
- Is the office environment comfortable and welcoming?
- Is the dental team friendly and welcoming, especially to young children?
- What are your family dentist’s qualifications, education, and background?
- What kinds of reviews have they received from patients?
It’s important to research before deciding on the right family dentist for you. Wondering if Dr. Lewis and the dental staff at Wichita Dental Group are a fit for your family? Here’s what you should know,
- Lewis has been a family and cosmetic dentist for more than 30 years. He offers a full range of general, preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments for patients of all ages.
- We love our patients and it shows! Check out our patient reviews and testimonials to read about all the wonderful things our patients are saying about our practice.
- We know that nothing puts our patients at ease more than smiling faces and easy service. Everyone in our office from our front desk staff to our hygienists is personable, friendly, and ready to welcome you to our practice. We promise that the last thing you will feel like here is “just another number."
- Our office hours are 8 am-5 pm Monday through Wednesday and 8 am-4 pm Thursday and Friday. We also offer same-day visits for those dealing with true dental emergencies.
- We accept most traditional insurance plans including Delta Dental and BlueCross Blue Shield but feel free to give our office a call to find out if we accept your insurance. We also have a financial coordinator who can talk you through our payment options.
If you want your children to maintain great oral health this starts with making sure that they turn to our Midtown Wichita, KS, family dentistry team for regular checkups. If you are on the hunt for a new family dentist, call Wichita Dental Group at (316) 265-0849 to schedule a consultation with us to see if we are a good fit!